Why become a member? ×

3 leaf audio Proton SOLD
£90
Leeds

TomRandles97

Some slight damage to the paintwork on the sides of the enclosure, pictured. Otherwise working perfectly. I'm located in Leeds LS6, feel free to try it out if you're nearby. 

£90, extra £5 for postage. Please feel free to make any offers.

image.thumb.jpg.3c71c38cb077d3fd3121c1714c624002.jpg 15635342118613118253805133288489.thumb.jpg.d3b7f95f1e5ee883e27ea9337eb616b1.jpg

Cheers.

Edited by TomRandles97
  • Like 1

Do you have any pics of the damage on the sides? is it just scratching from other pedals and is that just dirt over the logo 😁

Very tempted!!

Edited by lee650

• 4 weeks later...

Is that dirt on the font on the top of the pedal or damage? A little bit put off by the condition and that you're asking for people to send money by F&F... That's usually banned on most sites as it's how people get scammed. I see at least one person get scammed due to paying by F&F on Facebook per week. 

Edited by AinsleyWalker

21 hours ago, AinsleyWalker said:

Is that dirt on the font on the top of the pedal or damage? A little bit put off by the condition and that you're asking for people to send money by F&F... That's usually banned on most sites as it's how people get scammed. I see at least one person get scammed due to paying by F&F on Facebook per week. 

I think it's where the finish has come off a little. Apologies if you're put off by the damage but that's just the reality of a pedal that get's used. If you're after something in perfect nick I'd suggest buying one new. I'm sure a lot of people buying equipment second-hand are aware that things may not be in perfect condition, I chose to state that this is the case since I don't want to be deceptive. I'm sure most gear for sale on this site has some minor superficial damage, at least I have the decency to acknowledge this.

I did say that I'm happy to do paypal as a payment as goods and services as long as fees are covered, which is the ideal scenario for me. I've offered both options as if, for instance, someone came to my home to try out the pedal, they may be see it satisfactory to do a simple bank transfer or Paypal F&F since they have the pedal in front of them and they know it works. It saves them paypal fees. However, if they'd prefer to get me to post it to them, then they can send it as goods and services, including cover for any fees so I get the money i'm after for the pedal. 

I appreciate concern on behalf of buyers who may not be aware of scammers techniques etc, but I do think that it's inappropriate for you to slander an auction where everything is kept transparent. 

• Like 2

All you needed to say was "yes that is damage not dirt". I wasn't attacking you, I was simply asking so I can be sure of condition (as the previous commenter also did) as I know of someone else selling the same model Proton in better condition.

I am aware you offered G&S if the buyer covers fees. I personally have never bought of someone who asked this, nor have I ever asked a buyer to cover fees when I've sold items. It's not against any rules though so, that's your choice. 

Nobody slandered anyone, I did not falsely accuse you of anything. I simply expressed why I may be reluctant to commit to buying this, which I believe to be fair enough seeing as I cannot see any items you've yet sold and therefore there is no feedback available. 

Good luck with your sale.

• Haha 1

• MB1 locked this topic