Why become a member? ×

Ali Express Extension help

mefgames

I just received this email, apparently from the builder of the bass I bought through Ali Express. Here is the content.

xuecheng zheng: Hello, friend
Are you here?
I need your help, and the rest of the time very nervous, could you give me some more time I was able to fully complete your guitar, in order to guarantee the quality of the guitar (in your order page, please help me to prolong time) thank you very much, looking forward to your reply.

AliExpress has the extend processing option on the page where I purchased the bass along with option to cancel the transaction. I'm pretty sure it's legit, just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this before I choose to extend the processing time.

Thanks in advance for your input

Mike

Edited by mefgames

since 6th November? that IS a little long.......:)

kinda joking, but that is how the whole world sees that date, apart from the USA and one more country I think? And this is not a US site :)

you did very well to understand what the seller was asking hehe kudos to your interpretive skills :)

to answer you, yeah I wouldn't worry, but don't let him string it out any longer

Edited by bazzbass

3 hours ago, bazzbass said:

since 6th November? that IS a little long.......:)

kinda joking, but that is how the whole world sees that date, apart from the USA and one more country I think? And this is not a US site :)

you did very well to understand what the seller was asking hehe kudos to your interpretive skills :)

to answer you, yeah I wouldn't worry, but don't let him string it out any longer

I thought that,  too. Using US format.

Edited by NikNik

On 19/06/2019 at 01:27, mefgames said:

I just received this email, apparently from the builder of the bass I bought through Ali Express. Here is the content.

xuecheng zheng: Hello, friend
Are you here?
I need your help, and the rest of the time very nervous, could you give me some more time I was able to fully complete your guitar, in order to guarantee the quality of the guitar (in your order page, please help me to prolong time) thank you very much, looking forward to your reply.

AliExpress has the extend processing option on the page where I purchased the bass along with option to cancel the transaction. I'm pretty sure it's legit, just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this before I choose to extend the processing time.

Thanks in advance for your input

Mike

It's common on AliExpress. It gives the seller a bit more time before the transaction can be closed as unfulfilled. It costs them, so they don't want to get there. You're still protected, you're merely agreeing to postpone the initial delivery date.