Why become a member? ×

Guess the Bass Line

stewblack

31 minutes ago, ahpook said:

As I can't see about 90% of the videos in this thread, it's a somewhat Zen experience reading it.

Someone says 'What about this one ?', then there's some blank space, and folks suggest what the music was.

Someone gets it right and then they get to post some white space.

:D

What's the story then, Mr Pook?

Vintage Cold War era Russian text only web browser, or did you get yourself banned from Soundcloud™️?

:ph34r:

26 minutes ago, SICbass said:

Are you familiar with the game Mornington Crescent from Radio 4's I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue? Your description sounds like a similar experience.

Very much so ! :D Or Fizzbin, if you're a fan of Captain Kirk's nefarious card sharkery.

2 minutes ago, Ricky 4000 said:

What's the story then, Mr Pook?

Vintage Cold War era Russian text only web browser, or did you get yourself banned from Soundcloud™️?

:ph34r:

Ahhh, Soundcloud is it ? OK, I'll see if I can let that through my TinFoilHat browser setup.. which I do believe is indeed set to Samizdat mode :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Stub Mandrel said:

Do you have an ad blocker?

Yes, I run Ad-Block*...I did try whitelisting/unblocking BC and Soundcloud, but I guess my TinFoilHat is thicker than I thought :) I have a version of Waterfox I that's running 'open', so to speak....I'll give it a go over there. It does make me feel a bit...grimy tho. ;)

(*...and Ghostery and Disconnect)

Edited by ahpook