Why become a member? ×

Great JMB Ad

Unknown_User

https://www.joinmyband.co.uk/classifieds/im-handsome-like-phoenix-and-play-all-instruments-t1171847.html

I like the USA, specifically the Southwest. I feel like I was born in Houston, Texas.
I've been an established film director since I was 18. I quit because I'm intolerant to intellectuals, artists etc..
I hate them. Now I'm all about fun, booze and girls. The only things that really matter.
I'm handsome, young and cool and I only play with good looking young people. I'm all about aesthetics and sex appeal.
I played bass, drums, guitar and sang in bands since I was 10.
I've been into so many bands just because I make the difference.
I'm all about the show. I'm a show expert.
I'm currently listening to Phoenix, Chvrches, Hunny, The Killers, MGMT, Grimes, The Horrors and sometimes Justin Bieber and Dua Lipa. Phoenix is my favorite tho.
Summer is my favorite period of the year and I always hope it never ends. I was born in July and I want to do happy music. I like summer bands.
Don't even ask me if I have stupid demos or videos. I'm not into that. So you either trust me or f*ck off.
I can send pictures tho.
I hate Brit Rock. Oh god how much I hate it.
I'm only into people who are not politically correct and stuff like that...

So get in touch, I'm willing to play any instrument. I'm dying to show off.

I'm getting really good vibes off this guy!

• Haha 2

I just can't come to a conclusion about what the best bit of it is. 

Is the ridiculous boasting?  Is it that he specifically likes the south west of the US but feels he was born in a city on the east coast?  Is it that he is "intolerant to" artists but is advertising for musicians and though he hasn't got any "stupid demos" to send he is happy to send pictures without explaining what they are of and what use they'd be in a musical context?

Perhaps he meant to post it on a dating site or something.  I am probably wrong to laugh at it but it's a masterpiece of weirdness.

Best of luck to the handsome, young, artist and intellectual intolerant polymath anyway!