Why become a member? ×

All Sold! EHX Memory Boy / Analog Fox Tone Machine Octave-Fuzz
£100
Birmingham

Harryburke14

Up for grabs are 2 recent impulse purchases that it turns out, I didn't actually need. They're good but I just have barely used them.

First of all is my EHX Memory Boy. Versatile Analog delay with loads of different sounds from its switches and even takes an expression pedal if you want to use one. Comes in pretty much unused condition, probably only been switched on half a dozen times. Also comes with box and all the box shrapnel supplied by EHX, including a power supply. £50 Inc UK Mainland Delivery

Next up is a bit more obscure. Analog Fox Tone Machine Octave-Fuzz thing, modelled on the Foxx Machine fuzz and with an octave-up switch to make it like the Fulltone Ultimate Octave. Hard to explain but theres a video on Youtube from Intheblues where he goes through the tones. £50 Inc UK Mainland Delivery

Pictures of both: http://imgur.com/a/VTRCXqc

Both come with Velcro on the back.

£50 each or can do some deal on the pair.

As evidenced by these impulse buys, I'm always looking for new and exciting things in part/ex, particularly any nice power supplies, loop switchers, big muffs, compressors, other nice pedals you may be looking at offloading.

Edited by Harryburke14

• 2 weeks later...