Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Kramer Forum III Bass (thru neck 80's rock classic!)
£400
Surrey

cetera

A recent VISA card purchase necessitates me sadly considering moving on this beauty... :(

A fantastic condition thru-neck 80's Kramer Forum III bass in a gorgeous blue/teal sparkle (subtle) finish. This bass is in a solid 9.5 condition and is the rare higher grade thru-neck version of the more common bolt on Forum IV's that occasionally surface from time to time. Pickups are 'Spector' branded passive PJ pickups with the legendary K-Haz (Korean 'Haz Labs'-copy) active preamp. Upgrade the pickups if you wish to full active EMG PJs and you'd be blasting down walls!!
Black hardware, a 'Spector' branded heavy duty bridge and a rosewood board with diamond inlays complete the classy looks of this gorgeous bass!

Price is £400 firm (bargain!). NO trades, thank you. Payment by cash on collection (from Guildford/Woking area), bank transfer or Paypal (buyer pays all fees). I can deliver/meet within 50 miles of Guildford/Woking area for fuel costs or I can courier (insured) for £40-£50.

Please see the link below to my extensive, positive feedback and assurances of a clean, honest transaction. Cheers!

20190616_184734.jpg

20190616_184743.jpg

20190616_184751.jpg

20190616_184807.jpg

20190616_184829.jpg

Edited by cetera
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, lee650 said:

Aww cmon Gary!! Ive wanted one of these since i was 14!!!! Just needs the EMGs  😍😍😍😍

Come and get it mate! This is a proper bargain.... you know it makes sense 😉

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...