Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn to Ebay: Ashdown B-Social boxed 75w wireless combo
£250
IPSWICH

I am selling my wood fronted Ashdown B-Social Combo. 

It comes complete with all paperwork, accessories and box.  

These are retailing for over £500, close to £600.

Its a great set up for home use, decent bass reproduction but it can be used with electrical guitar also, guitar and bass can jam at same time.  Only used by me at home for bass, the apptek functionality and the wireless functionality are unused.  

The right side cone has a soft crease at its centre, seen in the pictures.  I have found tips online for pulling the crease out but as it doesn't affect the sound or usability at all I am happy to leave as is, its barely noticeable visually. I have checked online and its apparently a simple fix, but as its causing no problems I have decided to leave as is.

I had this up for sale previously but got let down, decided to keep it but having just bought an Ashdown LB30 and Barefaced One10 this has to go.

£15 delivered by signed for insured courier

The B-Social Bass Amplification and Entertainment System is a powerful 75W stereo bass amp with wireless connectivity and USB DAW connectivity. The B-Social brings Ashdown sound quality and innovative connectivity to your desktop studio.

Wireless Jamming

The B-Social's got Bluetooth connectivity and a transmitter that lets your bass connect wirelessly to the amp for cable free jamming. Bluetooth connectivity also enables audio streaming from any compatible music player. Adding a new social dimension to the amp, the B-Social includes a second input so the bassist can play along with another bass player or guitarist - electric or acoustic. Being able to plug into a single amp with a friend or band mate makes B-Social a great tool for collaborative writing and recording. 

Record your session

Recording is made simple via the built-in USB audio interface, compatible with all major DAWs on both PC and Mac platforms. The stereo output features a button to enable latency-free monitoring when in use with a DAW. Rounding out the feature set is a Line In, Line Out, and a Headphone Out for silent practice.

Plenty of features

Unlocking further tonal possibilities, the App-Tek socket allows you to access the ever-growing range of amp sim and effects apps available on Smartphones and devices, including Ashdown's very own ABM Pre App. Rounding out the feature set is a Line In, Line Out, and a Headphone Out for silent practice

Here's what Ashdown say about the B-Social

After speaking with hundreds of our bass players around the world, the desire for a home practice amp that sounds great and looks just as good was apparent. With B-Social we wanted to develop a home amp that would give bassists all the features they need to practice, jam and record, with a single product. 

Reviews

Acoustic Magazine - 'A ground-breaking, totally portable and compact, well-built unit jam-packed with features and tech for whole host of uses' - 5 Stars

BD026946-23A5-47B5-BE0D-64F2B99934E4.jpeg

8A069DC9-8340-41CF-8EC1-2DEC54CDA376.jpeg

07C857D9-467B-4237-AB04-E4B9AF5A21E3.jpeg

A84DC296-EE64-469A-9641-4573659DC09C.jpeg

40FCE52F-D1BA-4FB5-81B6-A2EBBDED8CB6.jpeg

2F51480A-3F0F-488A-9477-B456FA358A3B.jpeg

5BDBE8C0-01CE-470D-8EF5-4A3D157148A6.jpeg

1EFBBC00-9BFC-4BCB-B181-F493E381D756.jpeg

ADA5BE94-9EFE-4046-85F1-01A75D0E259D.jpeg

Edited by basskit_case

• 2 weeks later...