Why become a member? ×

Basschat Stage Name Generator (oh and by the way, does anyone recognise this chap??

Here are the rules as laid down by @skankdelvar:

....the BassChat approved method of generating one's stage name is:

(A seaside resort visited in one's childhood)  + (The name of the last establishment where you bought a hot beverage whether as a standalone or as the culmination of a tasty meal)

Ergo, I am known to my public as Torremolinos Starbucks.

P.S. Please ignore the first couple of pages of waffle about trying to identify the guy at a Fleetwood Mac gig. It hardly seems important now. In fact, I don't think it ever was 😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing sinister, just asking for a curious friend.

Who is the chap with the blue jacket and VIP laminate in front of the stage facing to his left?

5A2598BD-895B-46E6-8E24-7260D8C43816.png

Edited by hiram.k.hackenbacker
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Rich said:

Good lord, is that Tony Goggle? He's been borderline reclusive for years. @skankdelvar, what do you reckon?

....and it hasn’t escaped my attention that you’ve tagged @skankdelvar in to come up with some convoluted and entirely fictitious backstory to a name you have invented 😂😂😂😂.

I have no doubt it will be worth the read though 👍

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

....and it hasn’t escaped my attention that you’ve tagged @skankdelvar in to come up with some convoluted and entirely fictitious backstory to a name you have invented 😂😂😂😂.

I have no doubt it will be worth the read though 👍

Au contraire, it is absolutely not a name I have invented. If you search BC you will find him cropping up all over the place. We've been talking about him for years. I tagged Skank because I believe he met the Gogglemeister once.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Rich said:

Au contraire, it is absolutely not a name I have invented. If you search BC you will find him cropping up all over the place. We've been talking about him for years. I tagged Skank because I believe he met the Gogglemeister once.

A thousand apologies and I stand corrected @Rich. I shall await Skank’s reply with anticipation.

(you can see how that looked though 😂)

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Doctor J said:

It only takes one, then everyone else wants one for fear of missing out.

I once told a mate that a random long haired bloke I'm Scarborough Weahterspoons was Nick Menza, the drummer in Megadeth... Once he stumbled over for a handshake and a  photo the bloke got quite a line of people wanting to talk to him. He wasn't Nick Menza.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4