Why become a member? ×

[KEPT] Kiesel ZB6 - Zeus headless 6 strings bass [Like new]
£1200
Modica, Italy

TAzMilitello

[SUSPENDED FROM SALE] 💖

[SORRY, I DECIDED TO HOLD THE BASS AT THE MOMENT!]

I'ts a great healdess 6 strings KIESEL ZEUS BASS, Made in Italy, 34".  It comes with Dunlop straplocks, original Kiesel case, and new Elixir nanoweb coated strings 0.32-1.25! It has original active/passive on board preamp and pickups. Everything as shown in the photo link. So really comfortable, a great instrument, with big sounds! Like new!!

ZB6, diamond pearl white (DPW), clear satin finish (CS), rear natural clear finish (RNC), maple top (MT), swamp ash body (ASH), royal ebony fingerboard (REF), no top inlays side dots only (NIN), Dunlop straplocks (SL), black logo (BL), data order of bass: 28/02/2018, with Kiesel 5 years warranty.

• construction: bolt-on neck
  • scale length: 34"
  • body: Swamp ash
  • neck: slight birdseye hard rock maple with two high-strength carbon-fiber reinforcing rods and fully-adjustable dual action truss rod
  • fingerboard: Royal ebony, 14" radius
  • inlays: On the top, luminlay side dots
  • neck dimensions: 2.0" wide @ nut, 3.20" wide @ 24th fret; 0.82" thick at 1st fret, 0.94" thick at 12th fret
  • hardware: black
  • bridge: Hipshot™ with .640" (16.25mm) string space
  • nut Kiesel locking nut system (accepts standard strings)
  • frets: 24 stainless steel medium-jumbo, .103 wide X .048 tall
  • pickup: Kiesel Radium KRH radius top alnico humbucker pickup in the neck and bridge
  • electronics: active/passive electronics, master volume, pickup blend, bass/high concentric knobs, mid/mid frequencies concentric knob.
  • Top finish: Diamond white
  • dimensions: 38 1/4" long, 12 3/8" wide, 1 5/8" thick body
  • average weight : 8.75 pounds

Mainly I prefer to sell iit without trades, thanks!

Photo of bass 😉📸https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-hsqdfupTxiqhIdTLePJkqjDj28FOAZd

Foreign Currency: about payments different from the Euros currency you can pay by clicking using this ►Transferwise bank transfer◄ link.

Setup by an expert luthier, wonderfully resonant woods, perfectly functional, really good conditions!

Kiesel Guitars ZB6, diamond pearl white (DPW), clear satin finish (CS), rear natural clear finish (RNC), maple top (MT), swamp ash body (ASH), royal ebony fingerboard (REF), no top inlays side dots only (NIN), Dunlop straplocks (SL), black logo (BL)

ABOUT SHIPPING:

Bass is located in Italy (Sicily). No problems for international fast shipping:

*Shipping prices include shockproof packaging but without insurance, which must be calculated separately.

• To Italy: 30€ (1/2 working days)
  • To Ireland/Great Britain: 60€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Germany and Austria: 45€ (3/4 working days)
  • To Spain: 60€ (4/5 working days)
  • To France: 65€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Lithuania: 75€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Romania: 80€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: 65€ (3/4 working days)
  • To Czech Republic (CZ): 80€ (4/5 working days)
  • To USA and Canada: 130€ (6/8 working days)

20190614_165144.jpg

Edited by TAzMilitello
Updates
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 27/01/2020 at 18:45, FunkyDude said:

Hi, are you sure the string spacing is 16.5? Seems awfully narrow to me! Thanks.

Hi my friend, on the 6 strings the strings space is narrower but for this reason it's very comfortable under the fingers. Overall it's a really well designed neck. The specifications are the ones that came to me with the bass, comparing it with the meter would seem correct. 😉

• 3 weeks later...