Why become a member? ×

Porky Pig

Hobbayne

2 hours ago, Cat Burrito said:

Does the same apply to the rule that bass players also always wear a shirt and tie but absolutely nothing below the waist? :ph34r:

You mean to say that you don't? ;)

Edited by Shaggy

1 hour ago, Silvia Bluejay said:

Still weirdly upside down, though! 😂

I'm coming round to the idea that it actually makes far more sense to have the tuners at the bottom of a 4 in a row headstock, but with a correctly oriented body of course.

8 minutes ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

Only slight problem with that is I forget which bass I have strapped to me and my hands automatically go top side if I’m playing the gold one. Force of habit I guess, but I’ve lost count how many times I’ve done it. Must look a right twonk. 

I had only considered the logic of wrist position, but I can see how that could be an issue 🙂

23 minutes ago, Cat Burrito said:

Worse still, as per the original post, I'm not even overweight! I think I need to learn a different instrument. 

Yeah, me too. Skinny as .....  Sometimes, during gigs mainly, I yearn for a nice big beer belly to rest my bass upon.

• Haha 1

That's not Porky Pig. That's an imposter. 

latest?cb=20160417194145

^^ This is Porky Pig. He's about 20 years younger and three foot shorter than the bogus Porky. And what's with Axl Rose? He's dropped three decades and fifteen stone from the lardy geriatric last seen out with AC / DC. 

So two imposters. Someone should f*cking sue someone about this.

Edit: ... and the fake Porky's wearing a blue neck tie like some kind of wage slave gimp. The real Porky wears a red bow tie. I'm so furious I could sh*t.

Edited by skankdelvar
  • Haha 8

2 hours ago, Cat Burrito said:

See now I just assumed it was and thought he must have eaten all of Axl's puppy fat that he's spent the last 30yrs piling on! :D

A conclusion which any reasonable person might make and further evidence - were it needed - of the contempt in which we are held by the perpetrators of this falsehood. They think that we won't notice but that if we do, we will assume that Mr Porky Pig has let himself go.

I put this observation to Mr Pig's legal counsel and he agreed with me that the imputation of over-eating could be added to the charge sheet they are preparing for submission to the Superior Court of California (Mr Pig's home jurisdiction). If the video makers are wise they will settle damages before the case comes before a judge. I understand that Mr Pig is confident that justice will be served.

In other news, it seems that the bogus Porky Pig has gone into hiding following the revelation that he is - in fact -  Mr Rodney Pig, a supermarket bag filler from Cupertino, Ca. with convictions for petty larceny and possession of cocaine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3