Left leaderboard
solo4652

Kustom DE 1200 hybrid head

I would be really interested to hear anyones experiences with this or any of the Kustom gear also.

I had been considering getting myself one of these Kustom rigs together for quite a while.  Although it hasn't happened yet, the prices are good, it's a bit different to what everyone else uses and looks pretty cool to be fair. It could be done for around £600ish. Problem is there is just so little info available on the Deep End gear , though I am sure I read or possibly saw on YouTube that an ex Ampeg guy had some involvement somewhere along the line, on the DE 300 head at least ?

😎

This appears to be a very attractive back-up amp proposition. For around £250 you get quite good value for money. I wonder what Class D module they are using? I'm sure by now there are some excellent clones of the most popular Class D modules. 

I really like the  pre amp in & out sockets in addition to the FX send & return.

Worth keeping an eye in as more info becomes available!

I like that the Deep End cabs are sealed, too.

I've heard some good things about some of the older Kustom bass gear. The KXB500 was supposed to be awesome and I was chasing one for a while but seems not many came this way.

Our guitarist uses a little Kustom combo. Only about 30w, but bloody loud. He also has a Mesa and a Dr Z but seems to prefer the Kustom.