Iacopo San

Bass player needed for competition gig in London!

😇H Hi all,

I need a bass favour, and I thought the BassChat community may save me and my mates!

My band, Antlerz, participated in a national competition, Soundwave, and we are now in the final, which is on Saturday 13th July at the O2 Islington In London. The problem is that I will be away on holiday on that day, and I can't cancel. For this reason, I am looking for someone to substitute me for the gig. It'll probably be playing for just 10 minutes, so two or three songs from these on our YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkaWybHwSaxy4zZuu-O9lUQ

Songs are easy and I would only suggest to rehearse just once with the rest of the band before the gig. I can check with my mates if we could pay you some money too maybe, although this would not be much probably.

Any life saver out there?!? :)

Hey man

I'm a 20 year old bassist living in South East London and I could fill in for you. My Instagram is bassmandan98 if you would like to see some videos of me playing. I could also send you send you a couple of videos links of me playing with another band aswell. 

Cheers 

Dan