Why become a member? ×

Ales Vychodil / AV PJ V bass - Sold
£1200
East Sussex

6feet7

It was made for the 2012 Dublin Music Show as a show piece according to the neck plate.

It comes with an AV Basses stamped leather strap

Edited by 6feet7
  • Like 3

On 13/06/2019 at 19:33, NJE said:

Have you got any pics of it in natural light? Just curious to know how the green looks in different light.

Edited by 6feet7
  • Thanks 1

That used to be mine! It's a lovely one, and pictures never do the Emerald Green justice! Did the gallery give you Black Pickguard aswell? I'm a sucker for the tortoise shell but some people think it looks better with the black. Hope it finds a good home. 

GLWTS

2 hours ago, adamhiggs said:

That used to be mine! It's a lovely one, and pictures never do the Emerald Green justice! Did the gallery give you Black Pickguard aswell? I'm a sucker for the tortoise shell but some people think it looks better with the black. Hope it finds a good home. 

GLWTS

No black pick guard, only the tortoiseshell

I wouldn’t be selling but I want to cut right down to only two basses so last in last out :(

23 hours ago, 6feet7 said:

No black pick guard, only the tortoiseshell

I wouldn’t be selling but I want to cut right down to only two basses so last in last out :(

Oh. I gave it to them to put it in the case. Well it's there if whoever buys it wants an official black pickguard for it!

• Thanks 1