Why become a member? ×

**Full set of black hardware for a 4 string bass**
£40

Hi there

I've recently changed all the hardware on my bass from Black to Chrome/Nickel so instead of these sitting around or me inevitably finding a project bass for the bits, I thought I'd offer them out (even at this moment I'm thinking of a black'd out project bass). Need to re-coup a bit of the money from changing all the hardware (Hipshot stuff wasn't cheap!)

I will say this first, I'm not interested in splitting this lot, I'd rather it gone as one set.

So, the bits I have are as follows:

4 tuners with screws: 2x2 set up, lightweight but smooth and hold tuning very well. 3/8" diameter with standard shape tuning key

1 high mass bridge with screws: Looks a bit like the new Fender Geddy Lee bridge but with standard saddles. Very chunky, plenty of sustain but also plenty of adjustment. Roughly 8x5cm and has standard 5 hole mounting.

4 dome top knurled metal knobs: will only fit split shaft pots

2 strap buttons with screws

I'll upload some pics a little later on. I'm sure someone will find use for them before I do!

£40 plus £5 postage (paypal/bank transfer accepted) or cash on collection from central Bedfordshire is welcome.

Thanks

Edited by ForbiddenWytch