Why become a member? ×

** new price ** TUNE TWX 5-string made in Japan
£1750
Switzerland

funkyfingers

Lovely 5 string TUNE twx 5-string made in japan. Neck thru, 34 Scale, active/passive, 3-way p/up switch, Ebony fretboard, body top macassar ebony, body made out of mahogany, 5-piece maple neck with 2 walnut stripes. Abt. 4,5 kgs, very well balanced, currently strung with d'addario nickels 145 (!!!) to 45 - great bass for fusion and funk. Cuts thru very nicely in the mix.

Will be prepared to pack it well and send it to europe/uK out of germany since I live close to the border - enjoy the photos - any questions please feel free to get in touch with me thru basschat. best regards from a Swiss bass fellow.  PS: Even the photos were made in February 2019 - the bass looks still breathtanking today, no abuse here, well kept for studio and home use - let the pictures speak.

IMG_0293.JPG

IMG_0290.JPG

IMG_0291.JPG

IMG_0292.JPG

IMG_0294.JPG

IMG_0295.JPG

IMG_0296.JPG

IMG_0298.JPG

IMG_0300.JPG

IMG_0303.JPG

IMG_0304.JPG

IMG_0309.JPG

IMG_0312.JPG

IMG_0314.JPG

IMG_0315.JPG

Edited by funkyfingers
New price euro 1500.-- plus s/h
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Have another bump! As a long time owner of a TUNE TWB-6 (and also an SWB-4), I can definitely atest as to how good these basses are. A 5-string TUNE would obviously sit very nicely between my two but, sadly, I'm not in the market for purchasing any more basses - at least not at the moment. Best of luck with the sale.

• 1 month later...

Just a thought, but your main headline at the top shows this as £1750, which is what folk will see first. Maybe you can edit the headline as your price drop to £1500 (or trade) is not immediately apparent. Just tell me to butt out if you've already considered this! ;) :D

6 hours ago, Stingray5 said:

Just a thought, but your main headline at the top shows this as £1750, which is what folk will see first. Maybe you can edit the headline as your price drop to £1500 (or trade) is not immediately apparent. Just tell me to butt out if you've already considered this! ;) :D

Actually right now 1750 pounds is 2085 euros. And he said 1500 euros not pounds. That's an even higher difference.

Nice bass by the way!