sonsman

SOLD G&L L2000 Tribute carved top, 3 colour sunburst
£295
Exeter

Time to part with my G&L L2000 Tribute which I bought new several years ago from Mansons in Exeter. I'd previously been using a Fender Jazz and loved the range of sounds available from the L2000. The bass has twin humbuckers , passive/active switch, series/parallel switch and pickup switch along with bass and treble and volume.

This was my main gigging bass for a few years until I started using a Sandberg and it then became a back-up instrument. I've now retired from regular gigging and it's just sitting in a gig bag. The most obvious sign of use is some tarnishing on the bridge caused by sweat and a few very small marks. It plays very nicely, is comfortable and at this price is a lot of instrument for the money. I'm not interested in trades thank you and I'd prefer collection.  I do have an old hard case which it could be couriered in the UK at the buyers expense.

L200$.jpg

L20002.jpg

L20005.jpg

L20001.jpg

L20006.jpg

GL2.jpg

L20007.jpg

Edited by sonsman
SOLD
  • Like 3

A very interesting bass if you manage to tame its natural agressiveness. Very versatile, too. And at a very good price, by the way.  GLWTS.

Do you know the weight please?

Thanks, alas too heavy for me.

GLWTS