Clarky

Cramer early 1900s piano, must be collected

I have an early 1900s upright Cramer piano that is not being used. If anyone would like it, feel free to take it off my hands.

It will need collecting from me (SW13, south of Hammersmith Bridge) and obviously will require a van and at least a couple of strong individuals. Also it will need tuning once its at its new venue.

20190608_201406.jpg

20190608_201424.jpg

20190608_201434.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ben604
      Hello! 
      I'm 36, played regularly up north on the pub circuit for about 5 years, looking to join a similar band down here. 
      Recently single, so plenty of time to commit! 
      Based in Hackney. 
      Interested in playing stuff like: ACDC, Queen, Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age, Whitesnake, Zeppelin, Sabbath, Bowie, Fleetwood Mac etc... 
      Got gear and guitars etc.. 
      Give me a shout. 
    • By pegman1
      Looking for a badass guitarist for new project. 

- Must have pedals 
      - Must love playing loud/building a wall of sound 
      - Must be open-minded musically 
      - Must groove 
      - Must drink/party 

Get in touch, if you wanna make some music.
    • By MacDaddy
      Hi y'all
      Is anyone from that London (or thereabouts) going, or coming back from Jon Shuker's next week?
      Cheers
      McD.
    • By AbiHercules
      Hello, I am Abi Hercules, a singer/songwriter, looking for a female bassist to join me (on keys) and my guitarist and drummer.  I'm looking for the final piece of the puzzle; someone creative, with a great groove who is excited about creating our sound with us.  Backing vocals would be a plus.  
      We rehearse in Shepherds Bush, not regularly but enough to feel ready, we have just started pulling together a 13 song set (no gigs booked at the moment.) Any monies, split.
      Please google me to visit my site abigailhercules.com (and all other platforms) to listen to my music and if you like what you hear, please get in touch.  I look forward to hearing from you.