Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** Lehle Basswitch Sonic Spark - NOW SOLD!!!
£100
Free UK delivery from Southwell, Notts

Sammybass

NOW SOLD - Please archive.

I'm going pedal-free!! This incredible pedal is utterly as new. Built like a German tank. Free UK delivery.

Cheapest price new I can find is £188 - https://www.dv247.com/en_GB/GBP/Lehle-RMI-Basswitch-Sonic-Spark-/art-BAS0007244-000?campaign=GShopping/UK&ProgramUUID=HADAqJarPzAAAAFlea9yjI.G&campaign=GShopping/UK&programuuid=HADAqJarPzAAAAFlea9yjI.G&gclid=CJqt_r_a2eICFYSI1QoduhQBAw

Check out my feedback and purchase with confidence!  😎

Cheers!!

The Basswitch Sonic Spark combines the renowned preamp of the Basswitch IQ DI with a harmonic overtone generator integrated into a complex EQ section. It can be used as a booster, be teamed up with the Basswitch IQ DI or work as a preamp in front of a power amp, an active monitor or bass cab. Lehle True Sound Technology, German manufacturing and best brand components provide maximum reliability and optimal treatment of the electrical signal. Uncompromising in sound and build quality the Basswitch Sonic Spark will give your bass a new sonic shine and prepare you for any situation, be it in live performance or recording sessions.

IMG_0688.jpeg

IMG_0689.jpeg

IMG_0690.jpeg

IMG_0691.jpeg

Edited by Sammybass
Item now sold
  • Like 1