Why become a member? ×

Sold Bronco with mods - Amazing Flame! Sold
£125
Milton Keynes

King Tut

Lovely Squier Bronco Bass in red, purchased from Big County's Scott Whitley. This bass benefits from some lovely flame on the neck and headstock. it's in very good condition with only a couple of very slight marks. The grey square thing on the scratchplate is a stick on furniture carpet protector from B&Q which I use as a thumb rest. Happy to remove before sale if required. There's a scratch on volume knob. The bass benefits from the following mods:

• High Mass Bridge
  • Artec Blade style pickup

The original bridge and pickup will be included. Based in Milton Keynes. Postage available at buyers risk and cost. No case available but I have packing materials. £125 firm.

P1080770.jpg

P1080771.jpg

P1080772.jpg

P1080773.jpg

P1080774.jpg

P1080775.jpg

P1080776.jpg

P1080778.jpg

P1080779.jpg

Edited by King Tut
  • Like 2

The square B&Q thing looks like a button... was hoping it activated some kind of transformer type transformation into maybe an actual mechanical Bronco. Your 'furniture square' has disappointed sir... and frankly put me right off, had it have transformed, I would be a buyer right away! 😁

• Haha 2

A mate of mine uses one of these. He is quite an accomplished sound engineer and producer. The Uni where he works bought quite a few and sold some off about 12 months ago, he bought one of them as he really rates them. He is now playing in a reformed 80's band and uses it as his 1st choice. I'll have a play on his and may well get back to you.

• Like 1

• ped locked this topic