Craig Robinson

*TRADED* IBANEZ SRX 5 String NT. NOW £320 SHIPPED UK SHIPPED!!
£350
Liverpool

Hi all 

Got an Ibanez SRX 5 stringer as part of a trade but it's not really me, so selling her on.

Nice thin SR neck easy to navigate with a fairly flat radius board. Neck through 5 piece laminate 24 fret ,finished like the rest of the bass in high gloss. Two Ibanez branded SRX pickups offer up a very loud and dynamic tone which is shaped by the onboard 2 band boost/ cut circuit. Very solid Korean build weighing in at 4.5kgs.

Only mark of note is a laquer crack by the G string peg (shown in pics) this is purely a laquer crack and in no way structural , just over zealous screw tightening by a previous owner. Truss cover has been ordered and will be fitted before sale.

Comes in a Warwick flight case for safe transit. 

I normally offer free postage but the case is quite large and makes the overall weight greater than a standard hard case not to mention bulky, but great cases.

Collection is fine of course and postage would be £15 I will make up the difference.

Cheers 

Craig.

20190607_121752.jpg

20190607_121807.jpg

20190607_121810.jpg

20190607_121824.jpg

20190607_121818.jpg

15610186371013337559375819089019.jpg

Edited by Craig Robinson
Price drop

Fantastic bass at a killer price (pretty sure these were in excess of £750 new!)

Great sounding bass with a lot of cool features. 

Craig is a top gentleman too, recently dealt with him and couldn't have met a nicer guy to deal with. Buy here with confidence and bag yourself a bargain today!