wira

SOLD Fodera Emperor 6 Standard
£4800

New Price:  £4400 

I decided to sell my beautiful Fodera Emperor 6 Standard. Bought new in 2014,  i am the first owner. The Bass is in great condition, almost like new. The specs can be found on the Fodera website (link below) -  it is exactly this instrument - Fodera E6S # 001. The photos on Fodera’s website are also much nicer than mine;)

https://fodera.smugmug.com/Newborn-Gallery-Vol-III/Newborn-908/i-X89B3qb

The bass weighs only 9,8lb (4.45kg) according to my luggage scale and it comes with the original Fodera case in mint condition. I am in germany, but shipping to most  EU countries is no problem. No trades at the moment !

Let me know if you would like to see any details or have some sound files. I am also happy to answer any question. 

Thanks for watching !

IMG_2921.jpeg

IMG_2922.jpeg

IMG_2924.jpeg

IMG_2926.jpeg

Edited by wira
  • Like 3

Good heavens! What a lovely bass. And in Fodera terms what appears to be a reasonable price. GLWTS

• Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HumblePie
      Adamovic Jupiter Custom Bass

Nikola Adamovic is IMO one of the very best luthiers anywhere. I have owned everything from Alembic to Zon and this is the best fretted 6-string bass I have every played.
      However, I am going to switch to playing fretless bass exclusively and I am having built a wonderful Adamovic 6 fretless, so this one is for sale.
      The bass is very responsive and plays great. The most special feature about Adamovic basses is the building of the neck, it takes two years and this makes the neck very stable and improves the sound drastically.
      https://adamovic.nl/adamovic-unique-features/how-we-build-our-necks/

Specs:

- White limba body
      - Olive wood top
      - Ash/maple/guariuba neck with a 34" scale, 24 frets
      - Jazz bass neck design, super comfortable, very low action
      - Greenheart fingerboard
      - Passive toneblend
      - Häussel single coil pickups
      - Weight: 3,8kg
      Very good condition, built in 2017.
      https://adamovic.nl
      https://www.facebook.com/adamovicbassguitars

• By drums1977
      Fodera Monarch Standard 4 strings from 2014 in mint condition, hardly ever played. Bolt-on neck, Fodera/Duncan dual-coil pickups and Fodera/Pope Standard Preamp with 3-band EQ, 5A flame maple top. Original hardshell case in excellent condition included, with all original documents and truss rod key. Very light at 3,9kg. Nothing to comment about this bass' playability and sound. The best there is, in my opinion.
      Price is 3600 EUR. 3500 EUR . 3200 EUR.
      MY FEEDBACK THREAD

• By Cleanhead
      New price: 3.600,- EUR
      Selling this incredible Jerzy Drozd Mastery VI
      Absolutley no chips or dents, like brand new. Cause it is like brand new.
      Cause this bass was totaly refurbished between Dec. 2018 till Mai 2019 by master luthier Jerzy Drozd himself.
      New truss rod, new fretboard and of course frets, new brass nut, new lacquer with highlighting the pattern of the wood with rich pigments, new pickup.
      The entire costs were: 2.798,- EUR (bills available)
      Some specs at least:
      originaly from 27.09.2005 completly refurbished between Dez. 2018 - Mai 2019 Etimoe (a kind of mahogany) body wings laminated maple neck through body design (2 carbon extra reinforcement bars) birdseye burl maple top with matching head stock extended 32 frets maple board brass nut special custom body design Aguilar obp3, 18 volts preamp Custom Jerzy Drozd JEDX humbucker with maple wood cover Recessed wood knobs weight: 4,3kg on the bathroom scale Original Jerzy Drozd case New price: 3.600,- EUR
      sorry for my bad english

• By Alberto Rigoni

Fodera Imperial Elite Custom made in USA in 2001, excellent conditions (some scratches on the bridge). Plays like butter! Gorgeous tone and look.
      5 string (the low B is do DIE FOR)
      Mahogany Body, Buckeye Burl top and a Birds Eye Maple tone block
      Matched headstock with Masaccar Ebony truss rod cover
      3-piece Maple neck wit Ebony fingerboard
      24 frets
      34 inch scale
      Seymour Duncan / Fodera pickups
      Fodera active preamp 
      Comes with original case and tools.
      I'm looking for a straight sale, but I may consider a trade or partial trade with pre-cbs Fender Precision.