wira

SOLD Fodera Emperor 6 Standard
£4800

Posted (edited)

New Price:  £4400 

I decided to sell my beautiful Fodera Emperor 6 Standard. Bought new in 2014,  i am the first owner. The Bass is in great condition, almost like new. The specs can be found on the Fodera website (link below) -  it is exactly this instrument - Fodera E6S # 001. The photos on Fodera’s website are also much nicer than mine;)

https://fodera.smugmug.com/Newborn-Gallery-Vol-III/Newborn-908/i-X89B3qb

The bass weighs only 9,8lb (4.45kg) according to my luggage scale and it comes with the original Fodera case in mint condition. I am in germany, but shipping to most  EU countries is no problem. No trades at the moment !

Let me know if you would like to see any details or have some sound files. I am also happy to answer any question. 

Thanks for watching !

IMG_2921.jpeg

IMG_2922.jpeg

IMG_2924.jpeg

IMG_2926.jpeg

Edited by wira
  • Like 3

Good heavens! What a lovely bass. And in Fodera terms what appears to be a reasonable price. GLWTS

• Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lawriemacmillan
      Stunning singlecut bass made in the Fodera workshop in Brooklyn, NYC.
      2009 build.
      Buckeye top. Walnut body. Ebony fingerboard.
      Fodera/Duncan singlecoil pickups with buckeye covers and matching ramp.
      Extended B string.
      26 'frets'.
      34" scale.
      19mm string spacing at the bridge.
      48m nut width.
      Fodera premium padded gig bag.
      Excellent overall condition. Some minor surface bumps which are unnoticeable unless closely inspected.
      3 band EQ with selectable mid requency selector and coil tap switches.
      I am considering late 60s/early 70s Fender Jazz basses (no refinishes) as part-trade options along with approximately half the asking price of the Fodera. 
      The bass also resides in The Bass Gallery, in Camden, London where it can be viewed and played. They have appealing finance options for paying in installments too.

• By scots_flyer1
      I am selling a Fodera Monarch in pristine condition. The Bass has just had a fresh set of strings and a set up by Chris McIntyre. Happy to travel up to 200 miles from Edinburgh to deliver, otherwise buyer needs to organise but open to negotiating a workable solution. The instrument comes with the relevant paperwork and Fodera case. No offers

• By Joejoez
      amazing Emperor II Bolt-On for sale.  Asking 6800 Euro or 6100 GBP
      the first emperor II custom to be built as a bolt-on
      2 really small marks
       Articulate, warm, and punch tone. weight about 10 pound.

-Ash body
      -Maple Neck
      -Indian Rosewood FB
      - Walnut Top

The bass is located in Ireland Dublin. Pick up in person will get 100 euro discount.
      More Picture:
      https://fodera.smugmug.com/Newborn-Gallery-Vol-IV/Newborn-948/

• By ajee64
      Fodera Emperor standard 5 for sale, very good condition (some marks of wear on the side and a little mark on the back). Sold with original hard shell case and certificate, trussrod key.
      Upgrade: Fodera hipshot (a tone down the low B string) and high-mid potentiometer.
      2 tone flamed maple top and pau-ferro fingerboard, 34" scale.
      Sale to finance a project, so...No trade

• By jojobass
      For sale Fodera VW, 3 band eq, EMG PJ pickups, mahgogany body, curly maple top, rosewood board, 8.8lbs in excellent condition, 2014 model with little playwear, no trades thanks, collection welcome from Tring, carriage available at cost. Its an excellent bass, I've just bought it, but need to move it on