Why become a member? ×

Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 4H 3EQ *Withdrawn*
£800
S Wales

Bobby D

An immaculate Translucent Gold (??  correct me if I'm wrong) 2007 Stingray up for sale...and this one really stings as it's a real cracker. I'm selling it as it's too nice!! Plays beautifully and sounds awesome. Bough this off Sammybass on here a few months ago (very nice lad) and after gigging it three times I'm just too scared of marking it and spoiling it. My band mates love it and they aren't going to be impressed that it's going! I though about keeping it as a case queen but it seems stupid to not let someone else enjoy it. I have an older 2 eq stingray that I'm going to gig instead. 

Selling for exactly what I paid for it in the spirit of the BC community and will be very sad to see it go. 

Link to Sammybass's original ad below.

a1.jpeg

A2.jpeg

A4.jpeg

A5.jpeg

A6.jpeg

A7.jpeg

A8.jpeg

A9.jpeg

A10.jpeg

A11.jpeg

Edited by Bobby D
  • Like 2

Adding this to all my listings as although I'm getting some awesome trade offers the only thing that could really sway me would be a pre EB Stingray in Sunburst...the more roadworn the better!!

Cheers

Rob

Edited by Cat Burrito

Now looking for trade for a 2 eq sunburst ray or an Old Smoothie or pre EB with cash adjustment. Makes more sense to hang on to this until I can find what I need.

Edited by Bobby D