Why become a member? ×

P.A Equipment (best place to go Humberside/Lincolnshire area)

thebigyin

Hello Folks
Just enquiring about best music shops to get a half decent P.A from in the Lincolnshire/Humberside maybe Yorkshire area I have just recently re-joined my old band from a few years back as Vocalist/Frontman I very rarely play Bass these days and 2 of my previous bands I was Vocalist. Need to trade some Basses and Acoustics don't really know of anywhere who will do a decent trade in since Electro Music Doncaster closed any help gladly appreciated cheers Bob.

I’m sure you already know that your best chance of a good deal is to try and sell your stuff privately and not trade it in. ( Not even sure if gear4music do trade ins TBH? ) That way you will be able to negotiate a better deal with your cash in hand. 

The Gig Shop on Beverley Road in Hull have a fair selection of PA stuff too, and there’s a guitar shop on Freeman Street in Grimsby that carries some kit, and may even do p/ex . Failing that, it’s going to mean a trawl around Leeds, Nottingham, Manchester etc I think. Good luck!

• Like 1