Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz USA Adam Clayton Signature **SOLD**
£1200
S Wales.

Bobby D

Absolutely perfect in "as new" condition. Complete with Fender case and all case candy. 

Lollipop tuners, 60s custom shop pickups, block inlays and the metallic sherwood finish. Also comes with clayton’s “c” jazz neck profile

AC1.jpg

AC2.jpg

AC3.jpg

AC4.jpg

AC6.jpg

AC5.jpg

Edited by Bobby D
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, Damonjames said:

I just love the Adam Clayton, and is hands down the BEST fender I have ever played. Good luck with the sale!

It really is lovely. I'd hoped to keep it as a case queen but I have my heart set on a pre EB stingray and something has to give y'know?

26 minutes ago, Twigman said:

Lovely looking bass - I thought Clayton played a precision?

If I had space and spare cash i'd be tempted - I'm a sucker for a green bass

He has a Warwick rock bass signature as well. 

34 minutes ago, Twigman said:

Lovely looking bass - I thought Clayton played a precision?

If I had space and spare cash i'd be tempted - I'm a sucker for a green bass

There is a signature P bass but that comes in Purple sparkle.

Now here's a thing: I don't like Jazzes, I don't like rosewood boards, I don't like blocks and binding...but maaaaaaaan, I like these. How does that even work? 😕😀

• Like 2

Adding this to all my listings as although I'm getting some awesome trade offers the only thing that could really sway me would be a pre EB Stingray in Sunburst...the more roadworn the better!! Or a 4003.

Cheers

Rob

1 minute ago, Muzz said:

Now here's a thing: I don't like Jazzes, I don't like rosewood boards, I don't like blocks and binding...but maaaaaaaan, I like these. How does that even work? 😕😀

Yeah I know what you mean. It just really works doesn't it?

I was sorely tempted by one of these sometime back - before I got a Roadworn Jazz back in my hands again....
They really do look superb. I like blocks & binding on a neck anyway, particularly either black on a maple board, even more so these Pearl on Rosewood here
And that Green is a lovely colour too :)

GLWTS matey

6 hours ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

The bridge pick-up looks awfully high on the G side. Is there a reason for that?

He did it specifically to grab your attention. He's quite the cad!

• Haha 2

On 05/06/2019 at 16:40, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

The bridge pick-up looks awfully high on the G side. Is there a reason for that?

No reason. Just checked and the pick up is exactly as it should be. Must be a shadow in the picture.

On 05/06/2019 at 13:13, Bobby D said:

There is a signature P bass but that comes in Purple sparkle.

The original Signature P is a full CS model in gold sparkle and a production run of just 60.

After that came this green one I think and this is a current production ‘unlimited’ build number. 

More recently were a pair of purple sparkle ones in both J & P configuration. This was another limited edition run of around 500. Not sure if that was 500 of each or in total. I remember that only about 12 of each were originally supposed to come to the UK. 

The Sherwood Green is probably the most ‘giggable’ of the lot as it’s not as showy as the others - mind you, I gig my gold one quite regularly!

Edited by molan
Spelling correction
  • Like 2