Left leaderboard
udo

Yamaha BB734A in dark coffee sunburst - new price £500
£580
SE London

Posted (edited)

--Last drop before this goes to fleabay--

The big clear out continues with this sweet bass. When I got it in the autumn last year I couldn't believe how superb it plays and sounds.

It kept amazing me so much, that I decided to buy one of the new Yamaha BB P34 since I prefer a passive tone anyway.
The P34 is so good that I now sell off all my other basses, just in case you wonder why I spam this forum so much with offers :)

I used this one for a couple of gigs and it has a small chip at the headstock, two little dents on the front (the paint is not cracked though) and maybe 4 or 5 very minor marks on the back of the neck. All just cosmetic at best.

You probably know the specs of these ones, here is a link to the Yamaha website with all the details (https://www.yamahamusiclondon.com/BB-734A-Electric-4-String-Bass-Guitar/pidGBB734ADCS).

Apart from sounding really neat it also looks fantastic, I really like the black headstock on them. Currently it has TI flats on and it comes with a pretty solid Yamaha gig bag.
Ideally I wouldn't want to post it, but could also if needed.
Any questions, let me know!

Thanks,
Udo

IMG_0045.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

IMG_0050.JPG

Edited by udo
new price
  • Like 3

Had the pleasure of playing this bass recently and it's absolutely fabulous ; beautifully constructed, lightweight and it plays effortlessly.. 

As if that isn't enough, it sounds great too - a really balanced output between the two pick ups and has such a sweet tone. And that's just the passive setting.. It does even more when the active circuit is kicked in. 

And, IMHO, its a bit of a looker too. 

I know it's a bit of a Basschat cliché, but whoever buys this will not be disappointed! 

GLWTS Udo 😊

10 hours ago, silverfoxnik said:

Had the pleasure of playing this bass recently and it's absolutely fabulous ; beautifully constructed, lightweight and it plays effortlessly.. 

As if that isn't enough, it sounds great too - a really balanced output between the two pick ups and has such a sweet tone. And that's just the passive setting.. It does even more when the active circuit is kicked in. 

And, IMHO, its a bit of a looker too. 

I know it's a bit of a Basschat cliché, but whoever buys this will not be disappointed! 

GLWTS Udo 😊

+1 to all of the above. Phenomenal bass that outguns instruments twice the price!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bassbiscuits said:

How much does it weigh exactly?

lovely looking bass 

Exactly 4kg claims my bathroom scale.  That very same scale has been accused of exaggerating wildly in the past though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, crabman said:

Would you either post (to Berkshire) or meet in Paddington?

I work next to Paddington Station :)