Why become a member? ×

CIJ Fender Mustang Reissue £500
£620
Bournemouth

knicknack

For sale for the moment as there's something that's really caught my eye on here! 2002-2004 Japanese Mustang Bass reissue. 

A few things different to stock on this one. Firstly the good... Nordstrand NM4 Pickup (original included), Hipshot Tuners (Originals included), I am happy to consider offers with just the stock pickup.

There are a few marks on it which I've tried to show clearly in the pictures. The pickguard is a replacement from WD music as the original was for some reason cut in half! A previous owner had also added a string tree for the bottom strings... I've got that for it too but I found it wasn't needed. Currently fitted with Dunlop Superbrights. 

Now the ugly.... somebody decided to give this one a home brewed belly contour. It looks rough... however 1. it actually works really effectively, and 2. it can't be seen from the front. But there's no missing it!

Collection from Bournemouth very welcome, postage would be £35 fully insured.

IMG_2558.JPG

IMG_9768.JPG

IMG_5318.JPG

IMG_0363.JPG

IMG_0561.JPG

IMG_5149.JPG

IMG_6596.JPG

9E22E9DB-AFCD-4BB3-BFBC-AFBDE8454231.JPG

Edited by knicknack

• 2 weeks later...

@krispn ha, yes it has both Upgrades and err... 'Upgrades'! I see a bass making way for my newly found synth habit so I am open to a discussion on this one. I went for it after finding the 70s models with the cutaway far more comfortable than the 60s reissues. Would've been nice if it was neater but it does do the job!