Why become a member? ×

(SOLD) Panda Audio Future Impact I, (On Hold) Source Audio Soundblox 2 Orbital Modulator
£320
Saltney Ferry

timmchale2009

First pedal up for grabs, Future Impact synth pedal by pandaMIDI (£260)

Quite honestly one of the best bass synths I have ever had the pleasure of using. 

Used, however as you can see it's in excellent condition, comes with box

Price includes shipping within the U.K.

The Future Impact I. is a powerful bass guitar effect combined with a super massive bass synthesiser.

The Future Impact I. is able to reproduce all the nine original sounds of the Akai Deep Impact but incorporates a state-of-the-art processing unit that performs operations more than a hundred times faster than its predecessor.

It has 99 program slots that are fully programmable with a desktop PC/Mac editor.

Future Impact I. is simply the best bass guitar synthesiser on the planet, used by many bass legends like Bootsy Collins, Muse's Chris Wolstenholme, Jamiroquai's Paul Turner and so on.

World's fastest string tracking algorithm.

Extensive effects section

Mix the dry guitar sound, the effected guitar sound and the synthesised sound, then effect it again.

Synthesizer specs:

4 oscillators (waveshaped)

2 filters

2 envelopes

512 kHz sampling frequency

Effects:

Harmoniser

Filter

EQ

Dual Modulation Delay

Chorus

Distortion

Next up for grabs is the Source Audio Soundblox 2 Orbital Modulator ((ON HOLD))

An excellent all round modulation pedal, Flange, Phase, Chorus this does it all.

Used, however as you can see it's in excellent condition, comes with box but not the 9v power supply as it never came with it hence the price

Price includes shipping within the UK

Sorry, not looking for trades or part-exchange.

The soundblox 2 orbital modulator is a super compact, durable, and highly flexible multi effects pedal with a dynamic collection of precision engineered phaser, flanger, chorus, and tremolo effects. Twelve effect types, nine adjustable parameters, plus internal or external modulation control, emphatically elevate this micro monster well beyond the sonic limitations of traditional modulation pedals. The orbital modulators rack mount power delivers endless modulation possibilities including multi voiced choruses, through zero flange, rotary speaker simulation, variable notch phasers and much more. It's nine adjustable parameters include depth, feedback, delay, frequency, volume, loretain, tremolo, mix, and speed. Control modulation either internally or externally sine and square wave LFO plus forward and reverse envelope followers offer vibrant internal modulation, while the pedals compatibility with midi control signals, the source audio dual expression pedal, or any of our hot hand motion sensor rings provides precise external control. Once you've dialed in the perfect sound, save it one of two user presets easily recalled via two footswitches. 

Future Impact.jpg

Soundblox.jpg

Edited by timmchale2009
Soundblox on Hold, Panda Sold

1 minute ago, Quatschmacher said:

Are you aware of the major update coming to the FI? Sorry if I keep banging on about it. It’s just had a significant interim firmware update in the last week too.  

No, I wasn't aware of that. Where can i get this information from? How would I do the update?

27 minutes ago, timmchale2009 said:

No, I wasn't aware of that. Where can i get this information from? How would I do the update?

http://pandamidi.com/support

You’ll need either a USB-to-MIDI interface (Roland UM One or similar) or USB audio interface (Focusrite Scarlett or similar). There’s a list of tested products on the panda site. Update is either via web browser or via the editor software. 

Edited by Quatschmacher
  • Thanks 1