Why become a member? ×

Gallien-Krueger MB500 *Sold*
£275
London

Clarky

Powerful little amp with 500W of power and the GK tone. I was using this with my BareFaced One10 but had the opportunity to pick up a more DB-friendly Acoustic Image amp, so this is up for sale. No case but will be safely packed.

£275 plus post within UK (probably under a tenner as its so small and light).

20190604_130405.jpg

20190604_130424.jpg

20190604_130357.jpg

20190604_130429.jpg

Specs:

MB2 500 WATT ULTRA LIGHT HEAD FEATURES

• 500W at 4 ohms, 350W at 8 ohms
  • 10dB pad
  • Tuning Mute
  • Input Gain, Master
  • Contour
  • 4-band active EQ
  • Footswitchable boost with independent volume
  • Effects Loop & Tuner out
  • Transformer Isolated DI out with Pre/Post Switch and Ground Lift
  • Dual Speakon Combo Outputs
  • Headphone/Line Out
  • Footswitch Input
  • Dimensions: 11" W x 1-3/4" H x 7-3/4" D
  • Weight: Less than 4lb.

Edited by Clarky
Specs added

Hi, I hope this doesn't sound unreasonable but my wife isn't keen on people she doesn't know coming to our house - I can swing it occasionally when I know the buyer or they have good feedback on BassChat. However, this is your first post so I'm afraid it won't fly.

What I can say - if it helps - is that the amp was played at the weekend by BCer @JamesFlashG who I am sure would happily vouch for it being in full working condition. Also, I have about 9 or 10 pages of uniformly positive feedback on BassChat, so I am a trustworthy seller.

As for age of the amp, I bought it off the forum six months ago so I don't honestly know. I have used it for several gigs and a number of rehearsals but mainly its been home use and so not pushed. You can see from the pics its in good (8 or even 9 out of 10) condition. I can send more pics also if needed.