Why become a member? ×

SOLD PLEASE LOCK
£50

ForbiddenWytch

Hey guys

I've recently got this pedal as a present but basically, I prefer something with a normal tap tempo. I will say though, I've been so impressed by this pedal so far that the only reason I'm selling it is to get the full fat Flashback and use it with my tap tempo thing.

There is a story behind it though: Recently TC Electronic & Devin Townsend held a competition for someone to win a pedalboard made up by Devin Townsend. My mate won this competition but gave me the Flashback Mini as a present. So, this pedal has been touched and played by Devin Townsend (if you're in to that sort of thing haha!). This pedal does have it's own "tap tempo" feature but basically, you hold down the foot switch and it picks up the pattern of your playing, adjusting the delay time to fit it. Great idea for on the fly changes! These pedals also feature the extremely tweakable "tone print" which can be changed the usual ways via the USB port or through the weird signal thing it does through your pickups. It's a great pedal if you want a very versatile delay and you don't have much room on your board.

Anyway, I'd like £50 for it as it's basically new and these sell for £70+ new and still appear for £60 on the used market. Obviously there is no box for this pedal but it will be packaged very securely. Postage is £3.90. 

-SOLD-

0BE94EDE-3D46-4750-B350-C6428E1F62EC.jpeg

Edited by ForbiddenWytch
Pics