Why become a member? ×

Barefaced **SOLD**
£280
paisley

jezzaboy

**NOW SOLD**

I got this earlier on this year in a trade but have only used it once as the vast majority of the gigs I do are through supplied backline. 

I think it`s a Gen 1 Compact but maybe someone can keep me right on this. It`s in good condition except for a small dent on the front, bottom left as you look at the cab edge (see  2nd photo), there are a couple of other very minor dings on the front near to the grill. There are a few marks on the plastic parts that hold the strap on. The metal corners are in good condition. The rest of the cab is fine.

One of the rubber feet was missing so I replaced the all the rubbers so they match. It`s an 8 ohms cab, 12 kg and can handle up to 600 watts. Link to the Barefaced page: 

https://barefacedbass.com/index.php/compact.htm?page=product-range/compact.htm

****I might trade for a 5 string bass of similar value****

The cab is for sale only, no trades thanks and collection only from Paisley just outside Glasgow or I don`t mind a drive to meet up, just ask. 

Edited by jezzaboy
  • Like 1

Please note. The cab is for collection or meet up only. I don`t like using couriers for large items as the risk of the item being damaged is too great and causes no end of hassle.

I don`t mind driving to meet up and have done a few deals at Carlisle in the past so if this is an option for you, just ask. Thanks!

• Like 1