Why become a member? ×

Never heard of this P-P bass.

Very interested in this. At first glance I thought it looked like a Kasuga build, did a bit of Googling & there appears to be the suggestion this was designed by French luthier Kamel Chenouay - whose thorougly bizarre 80s Apex guitars are well-known to be Kasuga products.

Been hankering after a P/P for a very long time and have some quite worrying GAS for this. Probably won't go for it (no band, no room) but you never know... :D

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Oopsdabassist said:

The wood on those side wings reminds me of 1970's school desks..doesn't bode well for me :(

:D

I suspect the wings were originally finished in dark lacquer and have been stripped and re-finned in "natural", but could be wrong

Nice unusual bass

13 hours ago, Jus Lukin said:

The loo is at the top of the stairs, first on the right.

Walked right into that one, didn't I? Quite literally, in fact - thanks for your kind (and timely) advice... :D

13 hours ago, Dan Dare said:

It's worth the current price for the pickups and bridge.

Don't know what the pickups are, but they're not DiMarzios. If you Google Wotan Shark bass though, some of them do have Model Ps - like a lot of Kasugas.