Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Fretless PJ Relic Bass Bitsa **SOLD**
£250
Newcastle upon Tyne

JPJ

Now SOLD

Fretless PJ bass bitsa for sale or possible trade (see trade options below)

I assembled this a few years ago and it comprises a Vintage (brand) relic'd body (pseudo relic as its actually a paint job done in the factory), a no name fretless neck with phenolic unlined fret board and a Kigon stack knob loom so you have volume and tone for both pickups. Strung with Fender flats with loads of life left in them and comes with a Hiscox liteflite case. Price is firm £250, as she owes me a lot more but this appears to be the going rate for bitsa's. Shipping is an option at the Buyers expense as I have a large cardboard box I could put the bass case in. Please note, this does have a 70's TV era logo but this is not a FENDER and is not being sold as one! 

Tradewise, I'd only be interested in an Epiphone Thunderbird Vintage Pro (preferably in black) with a cash adjustment from my side depending on condition. 

EDIT

Couple of things I forgot to mention in the original post, the pickups are Toneriders, and my location is just north of Newcastle upon Tyne.

IMG_4401.jpg

IMG_4402.jpg

IMG_4404.jpg

IMG_4405.jpg

Edited by JPJ
Missing information
  • Like 2

That does look like a really nice Bitsa. 
Yes, they never seem to achieve a higher price range - unless they're Fender branded components etc
I've got a nice fretless (MIJ Jazz)...... or this would be very tempting

GLWTS :)

Thanks for the kind words. It is a lovely bass and it certainly plays and sounds good too, but I’ve two other fretless basses and this one just isn’t getting used and I could do with thinning the herd a bit to keep the significant other happy.