Why become a member? ×

SOLD - £180 off new price!!! Now only £100 - Seymour Duncan SRB 1 Pickup pair
£140
Hertford

SOLD - Excellent condition Seymour Duncan SRB 1 Neck (dated 2nd Feb 2019) and SRB 1 Bridge (dated 11th July 2018) pickups with mounting plate, connection instructions and screws.

£100 shipping to UK mainland included. These are £280 new! (Andertons)

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Sparky Mark
SOLD

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ,

Is it possible for you to measure the outside dimentions of the neck pickup ( over the chrome cover ), and the pitch of the two height adjustment screws )

The reason being that I may get them for my Hagstrom Viking Bass

Pete

5 hours ago, petetexas said:

Hi , sorry to have bothered you , have now found all the dimensions on the internet .

It would meam quite a lot of mods , so I will leave it .

Sorry again .

Pete

No problem.  These are pickups for a specific make of bass that require no modifications. 

I know that they are for a Ricky , just that somewhere on the web l have seen a pic of a Hagstrom Viking Bass with the Seymore Duncan pup in the neck position . The guy who had this must have modded the surround .

Thanks anyhow 

Pete

18 minutes ago, prowla said:

FYI, the wiring diagram is incorrect - the tone caps should connect to the pickup side of the selector switch, otherwise they are both in-circuit in mono mode, regardless of the switch position.

Perhaps (although I'm surprised Seymour Duncan has made this error), but as the user is only replacing the original pickups, there is no need to do any additional changes to however the circuit is configured. 

1 hour ago, Sparky Mark said:

Perhaps (although I'm surprised Seymour Duncan has made this error), but as the user is only replacing the original pickups, there is no need to do any additional changes to however the circuit is configured. 

With them being 4-wire, you can do the series/parallel/split coil wiring options if you want to be creative, rather than just drop-in replacements.

FYI, I have a set of them on a bass; it's waiting on me wiring them up...

...with one of these:

image.png.0615a3575fce16c214968c4f31fcd5a3.png

https://www.freewayswitch.com/

• MB1 locked this topic