roceci

**PRICE DROP + SPLIT** Genz Benz rig ShuttleMAX 12.2 + 210 +115 cabs
£900
Cardiff

Posted (edited)

** Now £825 for the complete rig or will split **

Up for sale is my beloved Genz Benz rig, comprising the rare ShuttleMAX 12.2 head with matching 2x10 and 1x12 Focus cabs. The power and tone on this rig is awesome but I've converted to in ears so this is just sitting around and needs to be used. All components are in VGC and in full working order. Been gigged a fair bit but looked after in pet/smoke-free environment.

ShuttleMAX 12.2 class D 1200W head with dual FET and tube channels. Includes foot switch, original box and manual. Light scratching to top of head but otherwise in VGC. £550
Full spec here: http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=2825&sid=86&cid=95.

WIll ship at buyer's expense + arrangement.

FCS-210T 300W 2x10 cab with adjustable tweeter £150
Full spec http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=2859&sid=704&cid=96

FCS-112T 200W 1x12 cab with adjustable tweeter £150
Full spec http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=2857&sid=704&cid=96
Less

Usual bits of scuffing to tolex and plastic corners but no rips on cabs.
Not prepared to ship the cabs so ollection from Cardiff or happy to meet within a reasonable radius.

**Would trade for decent 6 string jazz type bass**

01full_front.jpg

02full_back.jpg

03head_front.jpg

04head_back.jpg

05full_left.jpg

06full_right.jpg

07box_open.jpg

08box_closed.jpg

Edited by roceci
Added trade option

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BrunoBass
      Surplus to requirements is my Genz Benz ShuttleMax 6.0. It’s been well looked after and is in very good condition. 
        FEATURES • Dual Channels -- FET and Tube Preamps 
        • Switchable or Blendable Preamps  • Input Mute Circuit 
      • High and Low Gain Switch per Channel 
      • Active 4 Band EQ with Dual Parametric Mids 
      • High Current Class D Amplifier Design 
      • Adjustable 3 Band Signal Shape Circuits 
      • Limiter Circuit 
      • LED Status Indicators
      • Speakon® Speaker Outputs 
      • Internal Fan Cooling 
      • Full XLR Direct Output Interface 
      • Aux. Input 
      • Headphone Jack 
      • Three Effects Loops 
      (FET Ch; Tube Ch; Master) 
      • 115/230 Volt Switchable 
      • 5 Position Footswitch Included
      Power Output  - 600W/4 ohm x 12
      Preamp Type - FET/TUBE
      Weight Lbs. - 6.75
      Dimensions HxWxD - 3 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 13" 
      It comes with the original foot switch and a non original padded carry case. Any questions drop me a line. 
      I don’t really want to ship this, owing to bad past experiences and would much rather meet up.
      I’m also selling the Genz Benz NeoX 2x12 cabinet I bought it with in a separate post. If you’re interested in the pair I can do a deal. Thanks for looking.

• By BrunoBass
      In addition to the Genz Benz ShuttleMax 6.0 head listed separately, I’m also selling this 2x12 cab that I use it with. If you’re interested in the pair we can do a deal. 
      The cab is in great condition, I’ve gigged it but looked after it well. It sounds immense.
      600 watts 4 ohms
      2x12” & tweeter
      23 kg
      79 x 54 x 42cm
      Carry handles and tilt back castors.
      I’m happy to meet up, but owing to weight and size I don’t want to risk shipping.
      Easily liftable and transportable, this fits in the back of my BMW 1 Series without any problem.
      Any questions please drop me a line, thanks for looking.

• By nnspok
      Always in pursuit of certain tones... I've definitley racked up too many of these along the way.
      The 2x10 and 1x15 go on top of each other to make a great sounding stack. 4x10 was my personal favourite, real sweet on its own. Cash or trades considered, I'm based in Egham 5 min off M25, J13. I also travel around the UK quite a bit for gigs so worth an ask if you're not London-ish.
      Trade wise, mostly thinking basses. A nice fretless, Fender five strings, a Music Man or something with a juicy neck pickup.
      104HF -£450   £400 £350
      In good shape with a roqsolid cover. Bought from new, noticed the tweeter doesn't work but never bothered to send it back as I always liked how this one sounded- all 4x10 speakers and cab is in great shape. I put a black speaker cloth in front of the grill to mask the orange cones, can easily be removed. 4 ohms, Made in Indonesia.

102HF - £300
      In good shape, everything works and sounds just as it should. 8 ohms, Made in Italy.

151P - £320
      Traveller cab, very close to new shape. Barely been used. 8 ohms, Made in Indonesia.
      Would sell the 2x10 and 1x15 together for £580

• By CraigPlaysBass
      Lightweight Bass Cabinets for Sale
      Consisting of 500 watt amp head weighing a slim 2.9Kg and two Hartke 1x12" cabs, with tweeters, weighing 15Kg each.
      All items available separately, offers considered. Collection from Ash in Surrey, or can meet at Guildford Station.
      Looking for £315 including postage within UK. Meeting within a one hour drive of Ash is negotiable. Selling as no longer being used! No trades please.

Full pictures below.
      Ashdown MiBass 550
      500 watts rms at 4ohms Weighs 2.9kg Powerful 7(!) band semi-parametric EQ 2 jack/Speakon outputs 8.3 x 2.6 x 6.3 inches EQ presets, FX loop, balanced DI out and lots more... https://ashdownmusic.com/products/mibass-550 This amp head has been rarely used and is in good condition. The EQ is extremely powerful with handy pre-set tone curves and it fits in a gig bag pocket.
      Looking for £165 if purchased individually. Delivery £14 insured via Parcelforce.

Hartke Hydrive HX112 (two available)
      300 watts rms power handling 12" hybrid paper/aluminum cone Switchable between 4 and 8 ohms impedance Size: 20" x 22" x 17.5" Weigh 15kg 41Hz–17kHz frequency response Switchable tweeter (on/off/-6dB) Feet have been relocated to make them more upright but can easily be put back to their original horizontal position. Speakon/jack inputs and more... http://www.samsontech.com/hartke/products/cabinets/hydrive-cabinets/hx112/ These cabs are nice and light, project well and are a comfortable one hand carry. They are in fair condition, reflected in the price. The tolex at the back has previously peeled and has been thoroughly stuck back on as per pictures.
      Looking for £165 each if purchased individually including postage (insured), offers considered.

Photos:

I've not been active on here in a while, but my old feedback thread is here:

Thanks for reading!