Why become a member? ×

FS : Fender Jazz Bass Modern Player 5-SOLD
£530
Elewijt (Belgium)

wombatboter

Bought this around three months ago for the same price but in the meantime there is a bass I really want (and in my favourite colour) so this is for sale.

I was amazed by the useful sounds offered by this passive bass and something just said "yes" when I saw the ad in which it was for sale (weird since I don't like black basses).

I don't know much about the specs of the basses I buy (I just try to play them) but these are apparently made in China..

I like the yellow-ish fretboard and the low action (I put brand new strings on it)

Shipment included to the UK (have to look for a gigbag since there wasn't one when I bought it). No PayPal please (their fees and exchange rates surprised me a lot in the past so I would prefer an international money transfer, check my feedback here on BC)

Made a video which gives an impression of a couple of sounds...(still recovering from my bicycle accident which splattered my right wrist but perhaps that teaches me how to play more laidback :-))

MP 018.JPG

mp 002.JPG

MP 012.JPG

MP 016.JPG

mp 008.JPG

MP 010.JPG

Edited by wombatboter
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, silverfoxnik said:

Great playing @wombatboter

The bass sounds all the better for it.. and it looks cool in a stealthy black way too! 

GLWTS 

I know it sounds cheesy but I'm so happy with your compliment..

I"ve written it before but I'm still recovering from that bicycle accident a year ago (more than 110 sessions for that splattered wrist in the meantime and still counting) and glad that the playing is still appreciated and "possible" (I still feel that I'm not the player I used to be and apparantly I will never heal completely but glad that I can do what I can do).

Especially five string is very hard for me to do but I don't want to make it easy for myself..

Thanks again for the compliment, really pleased with it (whether the bass gets sold or not :-))

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wombatboter said:

I know it sounds cheesy but I'm so happy with your compliment..

I"ve written it before but I'm still recovering from that bicycle accident a year ago (more than 110 sessions for that splattered wrist in the meantime and still counting) and glad that the playing is still appreciated and "possible" (I still feel that I'm not the player I used to be and apparantly I will never heal completely but glad that I can do what I can do).

Especially five string is very hard for me to do but I don't want to make it easy for myself..

Thanks again for the compliment, really pleased with it (whether the bass gets sold or not :-))

You're very welcome @wombatboter

It was a genuine reaction to your video.. 

You have a playing style that's very easy on the ear (for want of a better phrase! 😊

• Like 1