Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Clifton EUB
£1000
London

Top quality electric upright bass made by Mo Clifton. Bought from the lovely Mr Bassman on BC but just not getting any use, so I am putting it up for sale. Comes with padded gig bag, knee and top extensions for balance, and now wearing low tension Spirocore Solo strings (can throw in gut-like Presto Nylon strings as well, if wanted, as seen in last pic). Bit awkward to post so collection/meet preferred in London (Hammersmith ideally) These generally run to around £1,000-1,300 second hand so I will accept the low end of this range. No trades.

20190522_091512.jpg

20190522_091528.jpg

20190522_091516.jpg

Screenshot_20190530-221907_Facebook.jpg

Edited by Clarky
Typo

41 minutes ago, Mr Bassman said:

Good to see you back on BC Clarky

A nice bass indeed, I'd be tempted to have it back but have too many instruments and not enough gigs.

Clarky's back. The world makes sense again :)

Welcome back mate, been far too long

C

On 31/05/2019 at 17:31, Beedster said:

Clarky's back. The world makes sense again :)

Welcome back mate, been far too long

C

On 31/05/2019 at 17:36, ezbass said:

Hear, hear!

Thank you gents. Return of the gear tart. So does anyone fancy this rather lovely EUB?

• 4 weeks later...

Yes it is although - in the interest of fairness - I would have to check with a couple of peeps who have already expressed an interest as to their intentions.

It's a 41.5" scale with a D neck which are standard 3/4 size DB measurements. In its padded bag the whole shooting match is 67" (170cm) long.

Edited by Clarky

12 minutes ago, Clive Allen said:

I am potentially interested in your bass but would need it shipped.

I live in Devon.

Thanks. For now, its on hold for one potential buyer. If that changes I will let everyone know