Why become a member? ×

Handbox R400, mint (<2 hours home use) *SOLD*
£590
London

Clarky

I got this a couple of months back from Handbox at a cost including delivery from Poland of £680. You know the score (Mesa Walkabout on steroids). Literally used for less than 2 hours at home as my small rig (GK MB500 plus BF One 10) has covered my limited gigging needs and as my upright bass is better served by the Gallien amp.

£590 including UK next-day post for a completely mint, essentially-unused amp, saving you £90 on importing one yourself. Or £580 collected from London (Hammersmith area), a saving of £100.

received_333567207328525.jpeg

received_434881193967776.jpeg

received_2020625754912813.jpeg

received_824818611231643.jpeg

Edited by Clarky
Sold
  • Like 5

BTW, if anyone wanted my Handbox amp as well as my Barefaced BB2 cab and is prepared to collect, I will knock another £55 off the combined price and make it £1,075. For that you get a top quality, loud and mint condition rig.

I've got one already and even so I had to convince myself I didn't need it! This one looks like it's got properly recessed butterfly clips so it can stand up on edge, unlike my early model.

34 minutes ago, Clarky said:

It does, good spot!

You don't realise how important this is until you've had to perform several diving saves having put the amp down and set off back to unload the rest of the kit from the car!

1 minute ago, scrumpymike said:

Thanks for that Walshy, you've saved me - my willpower was crumbling too 🙄

Almost bought one before Xmas, decided I didn’t need it. Maybe I was wrong 😂

• ped locked this topic