Why become a member? ×

SOLD Epiphone Thunderbird £̶1̶3̶0̶ £120. With case £̶1̶7̶0̶ £160.
£130
North East Somerset

stewblack

A tenner knocked off, virtually giving it away now. Cutting me own throat etc

Not in perfect condition but sounds splendid and plays beautifully. There is one bad dent on the bottom rear corner otherwise just very minor dings in a few places. Oh and two small holes (filled) where straplocks were relocated. I've tried to catch them the best I can with the camera.

Believe it or not this bass was once owned by Rich from Left Side Brain now better known for his work with Blueneck. Here he is playing the actual bass.

I bought it from him when he used to play at a music venue I ran. So here we have some proper rock history.

And guess what? It still works, look (sound clips out a bit because it's just the onboard camera mic picking it up. )

If you want you can also have the case for a measly £40. A proper, furry, Epiphone case made for the bass. I prefer to hand it over in person but at a push I'll post it. However the last two things I sold here I massively underestimated the delivery costs - so I shan't be doing that again.  Anyway grab yourself a cracking bass at a giveaway price.

P1080940.JPG

P1080936.JPG

P1080937.JPG

P1080938.JPG

P1080939.JPG

DSCF2891.JPG

DSCF2888.JPG

DSCF2887.JPG

DSCF2889.JPG

Edited by stewblack
price drop
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Stub Mandrel said:

He's a hypocrite who has just had a massive cull to finance a '62 SG junior!

In my opinion he sounds wise, sensible and a thoroughly good man. If I had a brother like that I'd try always to follow his advice. 

• Haha 1

Thanks guys. It ought to be more expensive really but a few chips and cracks in the paintwork drag the price down  plays beautifully, sounds marvelous 

Edited by stewblack

• MB1 locked this topic