Why become a member? ×

Sold.. .Taurus TR-410 Bass Cab. 4x10 Inch Speakers with horn. 1000 Watts RMS, 4ohm. LAST CHANCE.
£900
Sandhurst, Berkshire

spyder

Taurus TR-410 Bass Cab. 

1000w

4Ohm

4x10 with horn.

Very loud, punchy and transparent sound.

£200 collection ONLY.

Cost me £900 around 7 months ago.

Also on eBay.

Near mint condition. 

s-l1600-1.jpg

s-l1600-2.jpg

s-l1600-3.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by spyder
  • Like 1

Wow, diagonally arranged drivers! You don't see that often, reminds me of my old Tech Soundsystem 4x10.  It's a much, much better arangement to have it slightly taller and slimmer.  Gets the sound a bit closer to your ear, esier to adjust the settings on the amp but most importatly: getting it through doorways!

I think bergantino are working on something like this but with only 3 front-facing drivers and 1 downward firing one.  Nice to see the mainstream finally catching up with the trend-setters.

It really makes perfect sense to have a taller 4x10. I was fed up with the traditional square box designs as they are so different to get through doors and more importantly to carry on your own. This Taurus design is a one man lift that makes it possible to get up stairs and through door ways with ease. 

The other more obvious benefit is the better sound projection. Having the speakers aligned vertically brings the sound closer to your ears making it easier for you and your band members to hear your bass lines. 

This Taurus cab is a great one cab solution. It combines high power handling, great sound quality and projection with an easy one person lift. 

14 hours ago, Oldman said:

Q: is that cab curved? Or is it just the snap angle?

The cab has a slight curve to the front. Adds a nice touch to the design. I also like the tough cab paint, it feels very strong and does not mark when gigging unlike rat fir. 

Hope that helped. 

48 minutes ago, Urban Bassman said:

If only we were closer....😑  I'd really have this...

Unfortunately I don't have any packaging materials. 

You are four hours away. 

The new price is £900.

Save yourself over £500.

Is that worth the drive.. https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.a5724c2ba8d66e333ebaad3870a43378&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f3ohhwGpIOhPtQ5kALu%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=135Wzjwah2McxfX6fvsrFw

Edited by spyder

23 hours ago, Bigwan said:

Bit of a trek from Norn Iron, or I'd definitely have this... 

It is, but with a saving of £600 it might be worth the drive. 

The cab is in near mint condition and has power, punch and a full range sound.