Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Future Impact synth pedal by pandaMIDI
£295

neilmurraybass

Future Impact synth pedal by pandaMIDI

Simply the best bass guitar synth - no contest

Totally unused - in new boxed condition

Price includes shipping within the UK

Sorry, not looking for trades or part-exchange.

The Future Impact I. is a powerful bass guitar effect combined with a super massive bass synthesiser.

The Future Impact I. is able to reproduce all the nine original sounds of the Akai Deep Impact but incorporates a state-of-the-art processing unit that performs operations more than a hundred times faster than its predecessor.

It has 99 program slots that are fully programmable with a desktop PC/Mac editor.

Future Impact I. is simply the best bass guitar synthesiser on the planet, used by many bass legends like Bootsy Collins, Muse's Chris Wolstenholme, Jamiroquai's Paul Turner and so on.

World's fastest string tracking algorithm.

Extensive effects section

Mix the dry guitar sound, the effected guitar sound and the synthesised sound, then effect it again.

Synthesizer specs:

4 oscillators (waveshaped)

2 filters

2 envelopes

512 kHz sampling frequency

Effects:

Harmoniser

Filter

EQ

Dual Modulation Delay

Chorus

Distortion

IMG_9473.jpg

IMG_9475.jpg

IMG_9474.jpg

IMG_9472.jpg

Edited by neilmurraybass

Look like were hijacking this post. But its worth pointing out that aside from being a totally awsom pedal. There is a huge community of enthusiasts that help noobs and share patches. Have a look on talkbass. You can also get a smaller housing from GisserD. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, tonyclaret said:

What are the key enhancements?

Full ADSR envelopes, incredibly powerful four slot modulation matrix, ability to use all three FX simultaneously. It’s a HUGE step up from its current state as it adds a massive scope for expressivity. 

• Thanks 1

I'd definitely love to try one with the current firmware.  I bought one new initially and returned it in a matter of days as I just couldn't get it to track as well as a Deep Impact, also had an issue gaining unity with the Dry signal, it was very quiet!  May have had a dud, all sounds very exciting now though! 

28 minutes ago, ped said:

How do you actually update the pedal, I know it says something about the Midi in, but what cable does one need and what’s the other end? 

@neilmurraybass sorry let me know if you’d like us to get our own thread! 

USB to midi interface (such as Roland UM one) or USB audio interface (such as Focusrite Scarlett).

Edited by Quatschmacher
  • Thanks 1

On 31/05/2019 at 13:35, ped said:

How do you actually update the pedal, I know it says something about the Midi in, but what cable does one need and what’s the other end? 

@neilmurraybass sorry let me know if you’d like us to get our own thread! 

No problem! You guys would probably expertly update the firmware, whereas I might mess it up, leaving it unsaleable! 🙂

• Haha 1

• HazBeen locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 31/05/2019 at 21:04, Quatschmacher said:

USB to midi interface (such as Roland UM one) or USB audio interface (such as Focusrite Scarlett).

I've done it using a basic USB to MIDI cable for a few quid.  

• Thanks 1