Why become a member? ×

TC Brainwaves

GazWills

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎03‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 15:40, cLepto-bass said:

I am very interested to hear how you get on with this.

I finally used it at full vomume at practice last week, and it's staying on the board...

Tracks really well, with a bit of lag but nothing serious. Doesn't sound as strong or quite as clear as the harmony settings on my reissue bass whammy, but I didn't really expect it to.

It's really versatile, and some good tone prints. The MASH switch is pretty useful here, whereas on the TC delay I tried recently it was more of a gimmick.

Some of the toneprints that have a short delay, so you can dial in the pitch of the repeats, are very cool and lead to 'Battles' style tones, which is part of the reason I got this pedal.

For me, dones't touch an analog octaver for using as an octave down, and not as good as a bass whammy or POG for standard octave stuff, but it's really versatile, and does a job on my board for mathy style riffs high up the neck! It's a tidy little pedal...

Feels like a modern, TC-take on a Boss PS-3, so maybe more use for cocking about in the studio than live, but we'll see!