Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Maruszczyk jazz fretless
£485
Netherlands

Aero71

Lovely Maruszczyk fretless jazz bass for sale,

a real lightweight, only 3.6 kg.

good condition, some small battle scars on the body.

Sounds great, strung with LaBella flats.

SOLD

Edited by Aero71
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Sumatra said:

do you got a sound clip by any chance?

Sorry, don't have soundfiles at the moment. But believe me when I say she sounds fabulous. Plenty of mhoaaawww. :)

17 hours ago, Sumatra said:

May I ask the full specs?

You may, but unfortunately I don't know the exact specs. I bought it also secondhand without specific details. 

Edited by Aero71

Passive indeed. Other specs I just don't know. Maruszczyk uses different kinds of hardware and electronics. 

I've PM"d you a pictures of the heel of the neck and neckpocket; there's no serial number, I'm afraid.

On 03/06/2019 at 23:46, Aero71 said:

Passive indeed. Other specs I just don't know. Maruszczyk uses different kinds of hardware and electronics. 

I've PM"d you a pictures of the heel of the neck and neckpocket; there's no serial number, I'm afraid.

They are Harry Haeussels, I used to own this bass so am sure. Or at least it had them in when I owned it.

Edited by HazBeen
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Very interested. I've had a look at their website but I can't find this instrument listed. Is it an Elwood L, please? 

Thanks. Can you confirm that it was built as a fretless rather than one that has been defretted please? 

Also, is it possible to see a picture of the side of the neck where the 'fret' position markers are please? 

59 minutes ago, revaj said:

Thanks. Can you confirm that it was built as a fretless rather than one that has been defretted please? 

Also, is it possible to see a picture of the side of the neck where the 'fret' position markers are please? 

It is a factory fretless. :) Here is a picture of the side of the neck. 

side.thumb.jpg.261b25127df3e7dfcbc2a5653409e007.jpg

2 hours ago, Woodinblack said:

Thats odd for an Elwood L, they normally have the 3/1 tuner configuration. But would explain the wieght being lowered as they are chambered. Fantastic price for an L.

Probs an Elwood C neck on an L body? If so, nowt wrong with that.

1 hour ago, Wilco said:

Probs an Elwood C neck on an L body? If so, nowt wrong with that.

The Elwood L neck is so that the mass is reduced as the bodies are chambered it makes them more likely to neck dive with the inline headstocks and non ultralite tuners. 

Either way it is a fantastic price for a Maruszczyk 

20 hours ago, Woodinblack said:

The Elwood L neck is so that the mass is reduced as the bodies are chambered it makes them more likely to neck dive with the inline headstocks and non ultralite tuners. 

Either way it is a fantastic price for a Maruszczyk 

This bass has a great balance, no neckdive whatsoever.

Edited by Aero71