Why become a member? ×

SOLD - £250 together - Ampeg Micro VR and SVT210AV
£325
Hertford

SOLD - Excellent condition Ampeg Micro VR stack. Although this mosfet powered class AB head is rated by Ampeg as 200 watts at 4 ohms it was lab tested by Bass Gear Mag as 160 watts at 8 ohms and 259 watts at 4 ohms. Although it looks like a cutie, put it on top of an Ampeg 810 and it'll do a pretty good SVT impression and go louder than a V4B.

Micro VR head £130 collected or local meet up near Hertford.

The SVT210AV is a fantastic medium duty cab that makes this mini rig sound like a scaled down SVT; it won't go metal loud or earthquake deep but it really is Ampeg though and through.

SVT210AV £150 collected or local meet up near Hertford.

Head and cab £250 collected or local meet up near Hertford. 

SOLD  - Thanks for looking. 

Edited by Sparky Mark
SOLD
  • Like 1

Was just going to post a comment on how good these sound, (having heard one in action) when I spotted your location, and realised that I have heard this very one in action when doing the sound for you at The Southern Maltings.

You are Mark from The Trojan Horses and I claim my £5.

Hey Richard. You're close, but no cigar (or fiver!). Mark from Trojan Horses uses the 100 watt Micro CL stack which I agree sounds lovely with his Burns bass. This would of course sound even lovelier. 😊

2 hours ago, Sparky Mark said:

Hey Richard. You're close, but no cigar (or fiver!). Mark from Trojan Horses uses the 100 watt Micro CL stack which I agree sounds lovely with his Burns bass. This would of course sound even lovelier. 😊

Dammit! 

2 hours ago, Dosi Y'Anarchy said:

Oh damn. I've got a svt210av and been looking for another one and also been looking for a SS head for home practice. This could be totally perfect.

Any trades at all?

Cash sale is much preferred but PM me with trade options, thank you. 

8 hours ago, Dosi Y'Anarchy said:

Oh damn. I've got a svt210av and been looking for another one and also been looking for a SS head for home practice. This could be totally perfect.

I forgot to say that adding a second SVT210AV cab creates a perfectly giggable medium volume rig. The line in and headphones out make the head great for bedroom practice.

• 3 weeks later...