Why become a member? ×

SOLD Trace Elliot BLX-130 combo
£100
West Oxfordshire

knirirr

This example of a well-known combo (purchased in August 1994 from ABC Music in Oxford) is in working order with all white slider caps present; the only issues are that the covering is a bit tired and scuffed in places (it's been gigged a lot) and there's a bit of a hum and so it could probably do with a service. I've based the price on similar examples sold here.

Collection only, as it weighs 27kg or thereabouts. The weight is the reason I am selling it.

IMG_0989.thumb.jpg.ce4f8ec3a42e156628e1a081c3a4255f.jpg

Edited by knirirr
Sold!
  • Like 1

On 26/05/2019 at 23:05, Stub Mandrel said:

!

I just got a 1110, it weighs 43kg...

Presumably it's a bit bulkier, also? Even the ~27kg is a bit much for the stairs I have to negotiate.
Something no more than 12-14 would be ideal for me. Luckily, I don't need to be particularly loud, and this BLX has always been sufficient for volume (even here).

I won an ebay auction for one of these recently for the office (working in a project for the homeless in Luton) - seller in Dunstable (5 miles away) cancelled the auction then relisted again for significantly more - dodgy ba5tard - ebay talked the talk but didn't walk the walk - item still available.

I trust that @knirirr will be honouring his sale.

GLWTS

2 hours ago, TheGreek said:

I trust that @knirirr will be honouring his sale.

Meet me at a mutually convenient time, hand over £100 in cash, and it's yours!

Indeed, Ebay sucks. I've had trouble with both buyers and sellers, and try to avoid it if I can.

• 4 months later...

Ridiculous that this is still here....if you only smoked 20 fags a day you would still have spent more than this costs over the time of the ad...many people would have spent more than this on beer over a weekend.

If I didn't already have 4 TEs I would dive on this...

GLWTS

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, MacDaddy said:

Lotsa nostalgia, back in the day this was my dream amp (combo).

GLWTS

Mine was a 4x10 Trace combo, I still find it hard to believe I now have one and for the price of a good practice amp!

I wish I could justify buying this one to stand the other one on!

• 4 months later...