Why become a member? ×

Payson Basses...

bassmayhem

5 hours ago, CameronJ said:

And there I was hoping they’d be affordable! No such luck...

Nothing is for "free", unless the Chinese steal it and copy it... ;) 

I've been playing Dingwall basses the last three years or so, but really missed the 37" scale in traditional shape. My primary gigging bass now is a SJ5, but I'd really like a fully grown ditto.

Edited by bassmayhem

2 hours ago, CameronJ said:

Ooh, do you have a photo of your Super J? I’ll show you mine if you show me yours? :biggrin:

31760112008_92f962bcc8_k.jpg
Both equipped with J-Retro Deluxe. I couldn't stand a bass with pickup switching. A Jazz Bass has always blendable pickups. Always
No - not the serial mode; I didn't like the mismatch in volume when switching. Don't miss it... ;) 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, bassmayhem said:

31760112008_92f962bcc8_k.jpg
Both equipped with J-Retro Deluxe. I couldn't stand a bass with pickup switching. A Jazz Bass has always blendable pickups. Always
No - not the serial mode; I didn't like the mismatch in volume when switching. Don't miss it... ;) 

Beautiful! Love the look of them. I’d like a matching Super J to go with my Super P!

9D50400E-CC3C-4CA2-9CED-BC628958A77F.thumb.jpeg.e8b3e23a7261d54a94e3fbba5f483ffc.jpeg

8 hours ago, CameronJ said:

Beautiful! Love the look of them. I’d like a matching Super J to go with my Super P!

9D50400E-CC3C-4CA2-9CED-BC628958A77F.thumb.jpeg.e8b3e23a7261d54a94e3fbba5f483ffc.jpeg

I got a Super P4 too. If you somehow get tired of the Super P5, you can always do a part trade with my Voodoo Prima 6... ;) 
35613339656_ee43e68199_z.jpg