Why become a member? ×

Fender P - 75 body - Warmoth Neck READ ON - Pino
£850
LIVERPOOL

CalDeep

Up is my beloved Fender P. 

This began life as a 75' when I bought it, the neck had been very badly defretted and sprayed with cheap paint. I had the body professionally resprayed and aged by Mike Smith (Former master builder for Fret King). The neck is warmoth custom order to the 51' Tele bass specs (Its a chunky beast). Hipshot reverse tuners and Gotoh bridge. Bone nut. The P pickup is original and the MM is a Duncan Basslines, configuration is a stacked knob jazz style. I have had it set up EADG and BEAD and it performed equally well in both. It has been toured and recorded a lot and has been regularly serviced and set up by my guitar tech. 

THIS IS A PLAYERS BASS. 

If you are the kind of person that likes something a bit different that plays and sounds great, this is for you. It is by no means for the collectors out there who want a pretty wall ornament. I have put a lot of time and money into getting it to this stage, I have 2 other Ps that are all original and need to fund some studio gear, so its regrettably the obvious choice to go. The neck alone cost just shy of £500 new. 

If you think it could be for you, I am more than happy to accommodate a viewing and a play. I am based in Liverpool but can possibly travel to meet. 

I would prefer collection or for me to drop within a reasonable distance, but I am happy to ship if needs be. 

Any questions at all, please get in touch. 

Cal 

1553172645196.thumb.jpg.ab10c5cb4e6cb55c95f7f8191afaa914.jpg1553172644180.thumb.jpg.9cfbced35b24c599bde0ca001fd3f850.jpg1553172647251.thumb.jpg.7fa282d1f9c18489adf72173fca4c93c.jpg

1553172646264.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HazBeen said:

I really like this bass, chunky neck, good pickips... can only sound mahoossive! GLWTS, if I was looking for a P I would be very much considering this beast.

Cheers man! Its a corker it really is. Tell your mates! I need some new bits and Ive had a very interesting (If expensive) conversation with Alpher..... 😬