Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette Bubinga Fretless with John East
£700
Rochdale

goblin

After much deliberation, I've decided to put my Warwick Corvette Standard Fretless up for sale. 

It's a 1999 model, the last of of the ones before the quality took a dive for a while!

The body is Bubinga (and a very nice piece of it at that), with a Wenge neck and Ebony fretboard. Electronics wise, around 8 - 9 years ago, I had a John East 3 band preamp fitted which completely transformed the bass for the better. 

I've owned it since 2007, and it's been very well looked after since, but just hasn't been used enough to justify keeping, as I have another fretless which suits my needs more (5 strings).

Condition wise, it's very, very good for it's age with only a couple of minor dings and a bit of wear on the writing on the pickups. I've photographed the dings, which on the bass, you'd have to know they were there to see them. Fingerboard wear is to an absolute minimum as Ebony is a hard wood anyway, but it's also been strung with flatwounds throughout my ownership. 

Price wise, I'm looking for £700. No trades on this one, cash is king (or BACS / PayPal family and friends). If anyone has any reservations, feel free to see my feedback in my signature. I'm also willing to post the bass at buyer's expense, but please note that I won't ship if the postage isn't signed for, or insured to the value of the bass.

Pictures to follow (basically when Flickr starts working again)

• Like 1