Why become a member? ×

Suzi Quatro - Wow!

Hobbayne

Great that Suzi is still rockin out but that exhibition of nonsense on the video does nothing for her reputation.  IMHO stick to what works.  That 'playing' reminds me of young lads (who don't know any better) showing off in a music shop.  And the drummer always leads the band, not the bass player......

Edited by Rocker

3 minutes ago, Rocker said:

Great that Suzi is still rockin out but that exhibition of nonsense on the video does nothing for her reputation.  IMHO stick to what works.  That 'playing' reminds me of young lads (who don't know any better) showing off in a music shop.  And the drummer always leads the band, not the bass player......

Of course if she was a guitarist with a willy, it would be perfectly normal...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, police squad said:

She is tiny. Any bass would look big. I met her recently, in a lift and took her bags up to her hotel room with her.

She was very lovely and funny

It was tongue in cheek and pretty much a quote of something I heard her say on an interview once. :D

• 1 year later...

Saw her live at a Harley rally maybe 10-15 yrs ago and she was an amazing showgirl. Fantastic show and she can play a pretty good bass solo, not bad on drums and keys too.

Dave

Edited by dmccombe7
  • Like 1