Why become a member? ×

SOLD...Like new : no string bass, made by nobody, look at the pictures !
£1000000
Shot On

Hellzero

Sorry, hate to be "that guy" but imo this bass is massively overpriced! 

Theres one just like it on ebay for a much more realistic £899,000 and I saw one on reverb last month which had the rotational neck to switch to 1/2 string for £950,000 which is much more versatile. 

Glwts, you're going to need it!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, basolas said:

Send it with a pigeon?

A stool pigeon.

9 hours ago, MB1 said:

MB1.

Also available in sunburst and Specially adapted for bassists with larger hands???

Quite right. 

9 hours ago, binky_bass said:

Is this the model that actually bursts the sun when you play it? 

It is, it's the Cataclysmic One.

Sorry to spoil the party, but after looking closely at the pictures I'm pretty convinced this is a Chinese copy! A very good copy for sure, but not the real deal. If you look really hard at the second pic you can see what I mean...I'd stil buy it if I didn't have the money though....

Edited by badastronaut
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, musicbassman said:

Well, I don't know what you're all getting so excited about - I mean c'mon, apart from Billy Nobass from the Invisibles, can you name one famous bass player who uses one of these - I bet you can't.

Here one..... 

received_422273895272003.jpeg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, badastronaut said:

Sorry to spoil the party, but after looking closely at the pictures I'm pretty convinced this is a Chinese copy! A very good copy for sure, but not the real deal. If you look really hard at the second pic you can see what I mean...I'd stil buy it if I didn't have the money though....

My thoughts exactly - in fact, it was the logo that made me wonder whether this was a copy. Look hard again at the "Made in Nowhere" and serial number parts of the decal.....
I'm sure I can't see an "edge"

• Haha 1

• MB1 locked this topic