Why become a member? ×

Petrichor - Manchester Rebellion 26th May

charic

Looking forward to this one!

My band Petrichor are playing at Rebellion in Manchester supporting Christian Death :D

Lots of bands on the bill too (all dayer type event).  If you're in the area give me a shout :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Frank Blank said:

One of my favorite words in the English language and you have it as a band name, excellent!

And as FRFR apostle I'm sure you'd appreciate that we have both a Kemper and Helix in the band :lol:

Strangely I actually wrote a song called Petrichor prior to joining the band, which musically fits the band perfectly.  The odds of that have to be between slim and none!

54 minutes ago, charic said:

And as FRFR apostle I'm sure you'd appreciate that we have both a Kemper and Helix in the band :lol:

Strangely I actually wrote a song called Petrichor prior to joining the band, which musically fits the band perfectly.  The odds of that have to be between slim and none!

Petrichor, Kemper & Helix, my new firm of solicitors, there.

• Haha 1

On 21/05/2019 at 12:10, charic said:

Looking forward to this one!

My band Petrichor are playing at Rebellion in Manchester supporting Christian Death :D

Lots of bands on the bill too (all dayer type event).  If you're in the area give me a shout :)

What time are you on?

I'm out and about on Sunday, but will make it if I can. 👍

• 2 months later...
On 21/05/2019 at 13:16, Frank Blank said:

One of my favorite words in the English language and you have it as a band name, excellent!

Just looked up petrichor in the dictionary and now it's my favourite word too, I love that after-rain grassy smell.